As we enter November, this is a good time to check in against this year’s financial goals. Are you on track to make the income you were hoping for in your business this year? And even if you are on track, would you like a little more cash in your PayPal account to cover some extra holiday spending?
This time of year is the perfect time to run a promotion. Done right, promotion can significantly add to your business profitability without creating much more in the way of extra work.
(Speaking of promotion, don’t forget that the prices are going up on the Digital Product Launch Planner, SEO Guide for Busy Moms, and Sales Copy Templates. Invest before November 18 and save $17 on each product.)
Here are 5 ideas for generating extra profit before year-end.
- Run a Black Friday and/or Cyber Monday sale. Many online businesses run one promotion and leave it open for Friday-Monday, and that’s exactly what we’ll be doing here at Momstyle.
- Finish the digital product you’ve been procrastinating on and launch it.
- Starting in December, pre-announce price increases for 2017 to drive sales before year-end.
- Pre-sell early bird spots in a 2017 program, perhaps at a discounted investment level before year-end. For example, you’ll be hearing from me in December about the next session of the Digital Product Challenge which will start in January.
- Run a holiday special or limited-time sale on any of your offers. For example, next week I’m delivering a webinar for business analysts, and I’ll be offering one of my digital products at 50% off only the day of the webinar.
All of these tactics work best if you have an email list to promote to, as email is still the most effective way to drive attention to your offers. Click here to learn about the 5 list building essentials.