What would it mean to bring in a salary that rivals what you made in corporate, while having a lot more fun and freedom?
I call this type of business a momstyle business, and it’s totally within your reach.
- A momstyle business is not about creating a little side hustle to bring in some extra spending money.
- A momstyle business is not about only working during naps and evenings, unless those times happen to be when you do your best work.
- A momstyle business is not about burning ourselves out trying to do it all.
A momstyle business is about nurturing our creative souls, generating significant revenue, and allowing us the flexibility to be the moms we want to be.
When I started thinking about having kids, I knew I wouldn’t want to completely give up my career. I also knew that I did not want to send my kids to daycare 10 hours per day.
I started a blog 6 years ago thinking it would give me a way to keep my career alive while I stepped away from the corporate world to raise young children. I fully intended to go back “to work” someday.
But then something magical happened.
- First, I started having more fun working in and on my business than I ever did in the corporate world.
- Then, I started making more money (in mostly passive income) than I ever did in the corporate world, even while working about 25 hours each week from home.
I felt like I was onto something. I realized I wanted to help other moms build online business that were creative, profitable and flexible.
Use the buttons below to take your first steps towards a momstyled business.