Take a quick look
at what you’ll be able to do
with all 3 sales copy templates
When you download the Sales Copy Templates today, you’ll save time and frustration writing copy without investing hundreds or thousands of dollars hiring a copywriter.
You’ll receive a PDF template for each type of digital product. We’ve got eBooks, digital toolkits, and online courses covered. You can pick and choose the files you need or save your hard-earned money by investing in all 3 as a bundle.
Each template includes a quick graphic on how to structure your sales copy, and then covers specific details for writing a compelling headline, writing those first few paragraphs to draw your buyer in, describing exactly what your product includes, and encouraging your reader to take the next step and buy your product.
Let’s take a quick look at what’s included with each template.
Sales Copy Template for eBooks
An eBook is a written document, often delivered in PDF form, that guides your buyer through learning a specific collection of information or applying a new skill. Books are a relatively safe investment, and with the right details, an eBook can almost sell itself.
- How to write a short author bio that establishes your credibility while also engaging your potential reader.
- A quick and easy way to showcase the contents of your book in a way that draws in readers.
- How to clearly organize your buy buttons when you are selling multiple formats on multiple online retailers.
What’s more, the Sales Copy Template for eBooks contains a bonus section walking you through the tricks I used to be sure my print and Kindle books are at the top of the Amazon search results, just in case you decide to sell your eBook or print book in one of the world’s largest retailers and top 5 search engines.
Sales Copy Template for Digital Toolkits
A digital toolkit contains usable files that your buyer can use as part of an activity. A digital toolkit should be more valuable than an eBook, because it’s something the buyer can use to assist them in their work. It should be easier than a course, because it’s going to save them time and give them a shortcut to getting started.
(These sales copy templates fall into the category of digital toolkits, because you will be receiving actual prompts and samples that will save you time writing your own sales copy.)
- How to emphasize the special and unique value your toolkit or template provides, so you can justify the higher price point that is typically attached to these types of products.
- The 26 different options for naming your toolkit, because the term “toolkit” does not resonate with all audiences.
- How to reassure your buyer that they will actually be able to use your product to solve their particular problem.
Sales Copy Template for Online Courses
An online course teaches your buyer a certain collection of information and, often, enables them to take action to apply that information to achieve a specific benefit.
One thing to know about online courses is that they typically require a little more selling than eBooks or digital toolkits. For one thing, the price point is often a little higher. For another, your buyer is going to rightfully expect that they will need to invest significant time to go through the course and receive the benefits. You’ll learn how to handle both objections in your sales copy.
- How to address the most frequently asked buyer questions about online courses, so you can address them before your buyer has to ask (or simply abandons the process due to uncertainty).
- How to use your course material to help you write persuasive copy. This tip will save you tons of time!
- Dozens of ways to describe your online course, so you can pick and choose the terms that will be most meaningful to your audience.