Let’s take a look inside the
6-Figure Cash Flow System
The 6-Figure Cash Flow System contains a Cash Flow Management Workbook, plus 3 modules (with audio mp3s and full text PDFs) walking you through how to use the workbook to manage your cash flow each and every month.
You’ll learn exactly how to manage your money inside a 6-figure business and what actions you need to take to meet your financial goals for this year.
And this system is NOT complex. I’m the person who does not balance her checkbook, and I can do this. In fact, now I spend less than an hour per month updating my spreadsheets and managing my cash flow. Then I’m off to more fun, freeing, and creative work without having money worries cluttering up my mind.
Here’s what we’ll cover.
Module 1 –
How to Feel Good About
Spending Money in Your Business
If you are having trouble raising your prices or charging what you know you are really worth, it’s probably because you are not clear about your expenses. In module 1, we will get your expenses, or investments, out into the open so you can clearly manage them from here on forward.
- How to take a lot of the tedium out of managing your money using my super-simple monthly expense management spreadsheet.
- How to account for annual expenses, like web hosting and taxes, so they don’t surprise you.
- How your internal story about spending money can hold back your growth.
After the first class, you’ll feel more at peace with what’s on your expenses list and why, and also see how your expenses might scale as you grow your business.
Module 2 –
How to Attract Financial Abundance
with a Revenue Plan
Early in business, I had a vague idea of how much money I wanted to make and it was always more than what seemed to pop into my checking account. It was hard for me to realize that I could make money doing what I was doing.
It wasn’t until I got clear about exactly how much money I wanted, and exactly how I could structure my business to generate that money, that I was able to grow into a 6-figure income that felt stable and secure.
- How to set a clear and abundant revenue goal so that you know exactly what all of your hard work is going to earn you.
- How to use my monthly revenue planning worksheet to break down your goals, see exactly where the money is going to come from, and figure out what you need to do to receive financial abundance.
- How to use your revenue plan to learn from what’s happening inside of your business, so you can do more of what works and less of what doesn’t.
You’ll leave this class having turned any money pipe dreams that might be swirling around in your head right now into actionable plans and systems, so you can begin to rely on your business income alone to achieve your financial goals.
Module 3 –
How to Stop Worrying
about Cash Flow
No matter how much money you make, the money coming into your business will not be in the form of a consistent paycheck. Unless you change how you manage the flow of money, you’ll always be caught in the circle of money stress, worrying about whether an upcoming bill will be covered by an upcoming sale or client.
As part of growing my business, I created routines that evened out the ebbs and flows, so that a low revenue month or an unexpected expense didn’t leave me feeling anxious about money. And that’s what we’ll cover in module 3.
- How to use my monthly money management routine to manage your money one time each month, and be 100% confident all of your expenses are covered.
- How to create cash reserves so you’ll be able to handle unexpected expenses easily.
- How to leverage your money to grow your business and create more freedom.
When I made these changes, I went from spending more than an hour worrying about money each and every week to less than 30 minutes each month. When money is no longer a constant stress, your creative energy grows and you position yourself to create a lasting legacy with your business.
Cash Flow Management Workbook
You’ll also receive an easy-to-use Cash Flow Management Workbook that walks you through each part of this process, and enables you to put the system to immediate use inside your business. The workbook does all of the calculations for you, so you can invest your time and energy in the planning and money decisions instead of basic number crunching.
The Workbook is available in Microsoft Excel format and is importable to Mac Numbers and Google Sheets.